Wednesday 22 April 2009

Still alive...



After some consideration I've decided to move my regular Marginalia feature into my Twitter feed, which seems more suited to these quick-fire links than composing long blog entries that only repeat what's included in the link in the first place. Click on the image above to view my Twitter page, and feel free to add me.

As for this blog, I will devote my efforts here to writing longer, reflective pieces on a number of issues that concern me: my ongoing research into early modern information overload (and its implications for the modern day), open access (and related copyright concerns), the digital humanities (and the fruits of my digital labour), and any call for papers related to my area of research.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to have more up soon.

No comments: